ClickCease

We haven’t quite made it to your neighborhood, yet!

Shop dry good and non-perishables for delivery in the next 5-7 business days.

Keep Shopping
Skip to content

TWIX Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bar Fun Size 3.28 oz. (Pack of 6)

by Walmart
Original price $2.04 - Original price $2.04
Original price
$2.04
$2.04 - $2.04
Current price $2.04

Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. What's inside... Per Fun Size pack: Calories 80 4% DV. Total fat 4g 6% DV. Sat. fat 2g 10% DV. Sugars 8g. Sodium 30mg 1% DV. No DV defined. GDA's are based on a 2000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. /tm trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

Right TWIX is made with crunchy cookie, gooey caramel and rich milk chocolate. Left TWIX contains crispy shortbread, creamy caramel and decadent milk chocolate. Which side will you choose? Celebrations are more delicious with fun size TWIX Caramel Chocolate Candy. From birthday parties to game day gatherings, there's always a reason to bring TWIX Candy. Add some cookie crunch to your favorite dessert recipes or ice cream flavor. Stock up your pantry with this chocolaty favorite or give some as a thoughtful chocolate gift to your favorite people. At work, at home or at play, TWIX Cookie Bars are a tasty treat to take on the go. Toss it into your bag or briefcase for a midday treat. With both a left and right bar, they're perfect for sharing ” but we won't snitch if you eat them both.