ClickCease Skip to content

Snickers, Twix & More Assorted Chocolate Bars Candy - 40oz/135ct

by Walmart
Original price $12.96 - Original price $12.96
Original price
$12.96
$12.96 - $12.96
Current price $12.96

Milky Way Midnight Minis: What's inside... Per minis piece. Calories 40 - 2%DV. Total Fat 1.5g - 2%DV. Sat. Fat 1g - 5%DV. Sugars-5g. * Sodium 10mg - 0%DV. Milky Way Brand: What's inside... Per minis piece. Calories 40 - 2%DV. Total Fat 1.5g - 2%DV. Sat. Fat 1g - 5%DV. Sugars-5g *. Sodium 10mg - 0%DV. Twix Brand: What's inside... Per minis piece. Calories 50 - 3%DV. Total Fat 2.5g - 4%DV. Sat. Fat 1.5 - 8%DV. Sugars-5g *. Sodium 20mg - 1%DV. 3 Musketeers Brand: What's inside... Per minis piece. Calories 25 - 2%DV. Total Fat 1g - 2%DV. Sat. Fat 0.5g - 3%DV. Sugars-4g *. Sodium 10mg - 0%DV. Snickers Brand: What's inside... Per minis piece. Calories 45 - 2%DV. Total Fat 2g - 3%DV. Sat. Fat 1g - 5%DV. Sugars-5g *. Sodium 20mg - 1%DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthly.com. *No DV defined. Mars Real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. /TM trademarks. ‚©Mars, Incorporated.

Whether you're celebrating this hauntingly fun season together at home or treating without the tricks, Halloween is still the sweetest season. Bring home the tastiest treats this year and help flaunt your haunt with SNICKERS®, TWIX®, 3 MUSKETEERS®, MILKY WAY®, and MILKY WAY® Midnight assorted MINIS® candies. Each 40-ounce bag of these spooktacular goodies is filled with individually wrapped SNICKERS®, TWIX®, 3 MUSKETEERS®, MILKY WAY®, and MILKY WAY® Midnight assorted candies. These irresistible treats are perfect for creating neighborhood boo-ing bags or adding Halloween magic to your home decorations. Flaunt your haunt all Halloween and make the season as spooktacular as possible.