- Pulse graham crackers and pecans in a food processor until finely ground.
- Pour into a large bowl and add melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar (the sugar is optional. It’s just as good without the extra). Stir to mix.
- Press into a 9x13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Using an electric mixer (or with a whisk and brute strength), beat cream cheese, milk, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. (Save remaining whipped topping for the final layer.)
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly before serving (aim for an hour or more).
RECIPE - 40. Blueberry Delight
Ready for a light and fruity dessert to share with your friends and family? With a nutty graham cracker crust, this one is beautifully nostalgic and also incredibly easy. Take a few minutes to prep it and then let it chill before your guests arrive. Dessert accomplished.
About the Contributor:
Heather is a working mom of four. With little time to waste on laborious meals or bad recipes, she took to Pinterest to find the musts and weed out the busts. See what she recommends for your busy week at www.mustorbustrecipes.com.
- 1 individual package graham crackers (9 full crackers)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar (optional)
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk or half-and-half
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1.5-2 (21-ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed