RECIPE - 37. Tropical Citrus Fruit Salad
Tropical Citrus Fruit Salad
This fruit salad is quick, easy, and oh so yummy. Combine the sweet flavors of pineapple juice, lime juice, and honey to give this dish its tropical flavor without adding extra sugar.
Leah Sage is a college student and health fanatic! As she masters her cooking skills, she is all about finding ways to make our favorite foods healthier! Learn more about Leah at www.thehumanwellblog.com
- 1 package strawberries
- 1 package blueberries
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1/2 can pineapple chunks (save the juice from this)
- 4 cutie oranges
- 1/4 cup honey
- juice of one lime
- Wash and dry the fruit.
- Halve grapes and quarter strawberres.
- Peel the oranges, divide segments and slice in half.
- Put all fruit, including bluenerries and drained pineapples into a large bowl and mix.
- Add lime juice, extra pineapple juice, and honey to the bowl and stir.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.