This is the easiest, most flavor-packed meal we've come across in a while. With just a few simple ingredients (can't stress that enough) and about fifteen minutes of your time, you can plate a meal that looks fancy but is actually quite effortless. Select a vegetarian ravioli or something meaty - the choice is yours!
About the Contributor:
Heather is a working mom of four. With little time to waste on laborious meals or bad recipes, she took to Pinterest to find the musts and weed out the busts. See what she recommends for your busy week at www.mustorbustrecipes.com.
- Large package of ravioli of your choosing (cheese, chicken, or sausage would be good)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts , chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers , drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups spinach , fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil , and more (if desired)
- Shredded parmesan
- Chop the artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes, set aside.
- Heat a large pot of water to cook ravioli until al dente.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat. Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped artichokes, capers, Italian seasoning and cook for 2 minutes. Add fresh spinach and continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
- To the skillet with sautéed vegetables, on medium-low heat, add cooked ravioli, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and stir. The dish should be salty enough from capers. If it's not, add more salt (or capers), if needed.
- When serving, top with shredded Parmesan cheese.