Take some stress out of your morning routine by making breakfast the night before! This overnight oats recipe takes about 2 minutes to prepare and leaves you satisfied for hours. Oats provide magnesium, fiber, plant-based protein, potassium, and they contain absolutely no sugar. Adding a sweet protein powder or honey takes this breakfast dessert over the top. in swapping out different yogurt, milk, protein, and fruit options, the combinations are endless.
About the Contributor:
Brooke Robinson launched www.btribalfit.com in 2016 as a new way to do fitness. It's an online fitness platform that incorporates community, accountability, and positive wisdom as a few of its key elements. Brooke loves finding food that works for her body. Although she stocks plenty of fruits and veggies, she isn't afraid of carbs or grains. Keep an eye out for her body fueling recipes.
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of your favorite yogurt
- 1-2 scoops Vi sweet cream protein powder *substitute your fav protein powder or 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup sliced/cubed bananas or your choice of fruit
- 3/4 Favorite Milk Liquid
- Layer all dry ingredients in a small mason jar. (Any small container with a lid).
- Pour milk over layers.
- Keep adding small amounts of milk until all dry ingredients are absorbed.
- Stir before eating.