Get a quick and healthy dinner on your table with this one-pan meal from Leah Sage! Carve out a few minutes of your day to chop some veggies, and with the help of honey and balsamic vinegar, your oven can do the rest of the work.
Leah Sage is a college student and health fanatic! As she masters her cooking skills, she is all about finding ways to make our favorite foods healthier! Learn more about Leah at www.thehumanwellblog.com
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Wash and chop all veggies (quarter Brussels sprouts, dice sweet potatoes, cut carrots into small sticks, chop broccoli) .
- In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon filets (skin down) on the baking sheet in the middle and surround with the chopped vegetables. Pour the prepared honey glaze over all the veggies and salmon evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through (to tell if salmon is cooked, you can flake the salmon with a fork when it is done).