Mexican Cornbread Bake
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 2 - 8oz boxes cornbread mix
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- PREP: Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x14 pan.
- Brown meat in a skillet and add taco seasoning. Set aside when finished.
- Grease a 9x14 pan.
- Mix your cornbread according to package directions and pour half of the mixture into the pan and spread out gently.
- Add in 1/2 can of corn, and 1/2 can of creamed corn. Spread gently.
- Continue layering by adding in meat mixture, and then the remainder of the corn and creamed corn.
- Lastly top your layers with 1/2 cup of cheese before adding the final layer of cornbread mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.