Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cooggies
- 1 pouch Cooggies Chocolate chip cookie baking mix
- 3/4 to 1 cup creamy all natural, sugar free peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Cassava or any Gluten Free flour
- 1 egg or egg replacer
- 4 tbsp. melted butter or oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract`
- 1 tbsp. water
Pre heat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To prepare the batter, follow the directions included on the back of the "Coogies Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake Mix" packaging.
- Transfer the dough on a floured surface previously dusted with the gluten free flour, and roll it out until is flat but not too thin, forming about a 7x14 inch rectangle.
- Smear the creamy peanut butter on top of the cookie dough.
- Roll dough up forming a cylinder. Cut into 1 to 2 inch sections with a serrated knife or floss.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 12 minutes. When done, drizzle with more peanut butter on top. Let them cool down so they become chewy.
Original price $3.97 - Original price $3.97Original price$3.97$3.97 - $3.97Current price $3.97
Get the most out of your home lighting with these Great Value Soft White LED A19 Light Bulbs. Whether it's your living room, kitchen, dining room, ...View full detailsOriginal price $3.97 - Original price $3.97Original price$3.97$3.97 - $3.97Current price $3.97
Original price $9.60 - Original price $9.60Original price$9.60$9.60 - $9.60Current price $9.60
Bundled for delight - McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract and McCormick Pure Almond Extract are the perfect addition to cakes, cookies, pies...View full detailsOriginal price $9.60 - Original price $9.60Original price$9.60$9.60 - $9.60Current price $9.60