Chis Seed Pudding + Raspberry Compote
Prep: 5 minute
Sits in fridge overnight
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup cup oat milk
- 8 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small package raspberries
- In a medium container, mix coconut milk, oat milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together. Make sure it’s combined well so chias are evenly dispersed.
- Store in fridge, will be ready next morning and can be prepped for the week.
- For the compote, place raspberries in saucepan with a cup of water. Bring to a boil, and allow to boil for a few min. Take off heat and mash roughly.
- Store separately in fridge. Top on chia pudding right before eating.